Saturday, December 06, 2008 ;
♥Ben & Jerry's Festival



Went to the Ben & Jerry's Festival at Fort Canning Park with Weijie, Fenny and Clement.

Our main purpose there: to try out the new flavoured ice-cream that isn't available in Singapore.
But the Queue was awfully Looooonnnnggggggg!


Doesn't it look tasty? Nah- ah, we just look like we are sticking our tongue at some plastic board.


Clement says, "No more ice-cream for you Weijie, you are too fat."

This guy sure knows how to enjoy life, in any type of surroundings.


Presenting you the Ben & Jerry Chunk Fest :D


What a cute little girl! PEACE YO!


Helllllllloooooooooooooo <3

Weather wasn't good, and it started to pour. Headed for shelter at The Legends country club, with just Fenny's really small umbrella!



Doesn't he look cute here? :D


In The Legends Country Club waiting for the rain to stop.


Please lah, Ed, even without reservation, you will always be made available. Heehee!


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥




I'm talking champagne wishes and caviar dreams.



my space tracker

♥ Le Femme


Tan E-lis. Correct Pronunciation: \ˈē-ləs\ eee-lis 11th April 1990. Bitch with me at tan_elis@hotmail.com Seventh Day Adventist Kindergarten, Fairfield Methodist, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Diploma in Facilities Management for Business.


I ♥ cycling, rock-climbing, water-sports. I ♥ the beach. I ♥ chocolates.
I ♥ sleeping. I ♥ FOOD. I ♥ music. I ♥ shopping. I ♥ Camwhoring with friends.


♥ Materialistic Cravings

STILL EXISTING TARGET: Canon DSLR
Canon ixus: 100 (RED)



♥ What I can't buy with hundred bucks

weight-loss of 10kg
travel around Europe!!!
snorkel/ scuba-dive
decorate interiors of my very own house
Get a corporate American Express card
get a debit card
GET INTO A GOOD UNIVERSITY
trip to Langkawi
GO KOREA
Hike to Hong Kong's Ngong Ping
Get my driving license
Explore Batam
Have a 21st birthday BASH
THAILAND BANGKOK SHOPPING
Go Fishing
Go Barcelona for Tomatina!
Go Sailing
sky-diving yo!
Shop more in Shenzhen

♥ the gossips



♥ the darlinks


*amanda.leong, *amanda.chan, *alston.chong,

*carissa.augustina, *charles *charmaine, *cheryl.koh, *christine, *clara, *chervel, *clement, *colleen,

*dionel, *david.choo,

*eames, *euwei, *esmonde, *erika, *evan.goh,

*fional, *felicia.pan, *fenny,

*geraldine.lee, *gary.nbc, *grace.yaw,

*hosea, *huiqi, *huishi,

*isaiah,

*joaquina, *joshua.toh, *jacqueline.lee, *jane, *janet, *jermaine, *joash, *joy.sim, *johnathan.yeo, *jessie, *jarold.lim, *jiaqi.chin, *jiaqi.pay,

*kangle, *keith, *kenneth.yip, *kimberley.yeo, *kuangek,

*lydia.ho, *leegek,

*michelle.leong, *meixian, *marion,

*natalina, *nigel, *nyuk, *nicholas.ngo, *nicolette,

*sarah.lithya, *sarah lim, *seraphine, *sheryl-lynn, *sihua, *shuling, *sharon, *shihao, *sihui,

*tiffany, *tinghui,

*valentia,

*winner, *wenfang, *weijie,

*xinyi.hoo, *xinyi.NP,

*yingying, *yenyee, *yunxing,
*yunfang,
*zengyang,

♥ That music